Do you have a personal or professional interest in disability and other related issues?
Then come and find out what is going on at London’s largest disability hub.
Transport for All is based at We Are 336 and will be part of the event.
Our building is home to a diverse and dynamic community of charities which provide vital services to disabled and older people and carers. To find out more about how we could help you then come and visit us.
When: Wednesday 18th September 2019, from 10:00 to 15:00
Where: 336 Brixton Road, London, SW9 7AA (the building is fully accessible)
- Staff and volunteers from each organisation will be on hand to tell you about their service
- Hear from our service users
- Try out cycles you never thought existed
- Receive advice and information
- BSL Interpreters will be available.
- There will also be some light refreshments.
Book your free tickets:
- Visit weare336.eventbrite.com
- Tel: 020 274 2299