Certain smartphone apps, such as Citymapper provide a good way to plan your journey. They provide step-free routes when you search for directions. Please check our Journey Planning page for more information.
- With the cable car you can fly over the Thames from Emirates Greenwich Peninsula to Emirates Royal Docks. It is just five minutes from the O2 by North Greenwich Tube station
- The service is step-free from street to cabin and suitable for wheelchairs (including electric wheelchairs) and scooters
- A staff member will slow down the cabin to allow easy access and another staff members at the other end will be waiting for you, to slow down the cabin to allow you to get off easily.
- Electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters must be turned off inside the cabins.
- Wheelchair size restrictions
- The maximum weight is 300kg and the maximum size is 700mm by 1300mm.
Last updated: March 2021