Our Transport Helpline
- I have been turned down for a Taxicard, can I appeal?
- How do I get from Hammersmith to Westminster without having to use stairs?
- A bus driver refused to let me board their bus in a wheelchair, and I’d like to complain.
- Is my mother eligible for a Blue Badge?
- How do I apply for Dial-A-Ride?
We are happy to take your call and answer your questions whether you are looking for advice, want to make a complaint, or want to tell us about transport in your area.
Please note that as the organisation representing London’s older and disabled transport users, we deal with questions relating to transport access on buses, trains and the Tube; and with services such as Taxicard, the Freedom Pass, Dial-A-Ride and the Blue Badge. If you are not an older or disabled person or a carer and your call is a general enquiry, you should phone Transport for London on 0843 222 1234.
Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm.
Transport for All
336 Brixton Rd, London SW9 7AA
Tel: 020 7737 2339
Text: 07984 755 894
Email: contactus (AT) transportforall (DOT) org.uk
Alternatively, you can use our online form: click here.